Monday, July 8, 2013

Good Morning!

Blurred Lines (Feat. T.I. and Pharrell) by Robin Thicke

This is my new favorite go to dance/cheer up/get funking song! I've loved Robin Thicke since his first #1 hit in the Billboard R&B chart which was "Lost Without U"(It goes to show how old I am! Yikes!) and this song is truly incredible. I love T.I. and Pharrell (Pharrell is extremely good looking and he's 40!!!) and having them goofing off in this video is spectacular. The models are cute, my favorite is the one that says Meow and is always with Robin. This song is an actually response to Marvin Gaye's song, "Got To Give It Up". I bet you that you never knew that! Take care and having a great day...

P.S. Here's Marvin Gaye's song for you to enjoy! What a pure talent to sadly taken away from us!


No comments:

Post a Comment