Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Songs to Daydream...

I completely forgot about yesterday's entry and I do apologize, when it was time to write my entry, I was so tired and I knocked out, the next minute I know its 12:43 am, WEDNESDAY! For yesterday's topic, it asked a song that makes you go to sleep? I've listened to Ave Maria by Beyoncé on repeat and woke up the next morning with that song in my ear. But a song that can really put me in a calm and sleepy mood could be...

"Sound of Silence" by Simon & Garfunkel

These two created the most beautiful harmonies and one of the greatest songs that shaped their generation. I love how they always break up and then get back together immediately, most likely their concept of breaking up is like oh I am going on vacation for 5 months, lets break up instead of being in hiatus. This song can really relax people and I believe if you need a song to put you in a sleepy mood, just listen to this alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment