Sunday, September 1, 2013

We Didn't Stop The Fire

This question is rather vague because it does not cater me to answer correctly. The question is name a song in which you know all the lyrics to? That's every song that I like and love so that wouldn't help me in no shape or form. But then a thought came to me, not many people know the lyrics to some major hits of famous musicians.

There is a song by Billy Joel called "We Didn't Start The Fire" and it is a tribute to his love of history and how if it wasn't for his music career, he would have been an history teacher. He chronicles the history of our lives and pop culture and surprisingly not many people either know the lyrics or just sing the chorus. I hope if anyone of you know the lyrics to please come forth and proclaim your awesomeness with me! 

"We Didn't Start The Fire" by Billy Joel

No comments:

Post a Comment