Saturday, August 31, 2013

Kindergarten Style

I know it is late for me to be posting today's question but I have made a commitment to write in this blog for the 30 days and today's question is nice and a trip back to memory lane. Today's question is a song that reminds you of a certain event? 

I am able to conjure my different graduation songs, concerts that I have attended, and countless others. But for me when I try to look back on music, I remember as a little boy listening to my mom's radio and Radio Disney to Ricky Martin, Marc Anthony, Britney Spears, Destiny's Child, NSYNC*, Backstreet Boys, Celine Dion and countless others. 

The song that always paints an early picture of my life is my kindergarten graduation. I was the Key Holder and I gave the honor of giving the key of kindergarten to the next years class. One of the main vocal point was the music that was played at my graduation and it was...

Because You Loved Me by Celine Dion

I love Celine Dion, her voice, her personality, and her music. My favorite part is the high note in the song. I cannot believe how fast time flies by. One second it was my kindergarten graduation and now I graduated from High School. It is scary to believe that time moves on with or without.. 

But I hope to know that no matter what I can always catch up with time and accomplish the many things that I hope to accomplish such as my music career, changing the world, and winning a Grammy.


No comments:

Post a Comment