Friday, August 12, 2016

The Book with No Pictures by B.J. Novak


Rating: 

Everyone stop with what you are doing and BUY THIS BOOK!!!

I have wanted to read this book for a long time and never bother checking it out until I saw it on my TBR pile and the library had copies so I checked it out and I had a blast. I believe this book should be read with another person or rather have a parent read it to their kids because it is hilarious and a wonderful time to bond with your kids and loved ones. 

This book has no pictures which is clear from the title but the author of this book makes sure that while there may not be any pictures it does not mean that it's not a great book to read. The author starts making the reader say weird, obnoxious, and hilarious words and expressions that may or may not be actual words in the dictionary.

I had a blast with this book and I thought of my little cousin because I know for a fact that he would be laughing his butt off from hearing me read this book to him. This book brings out the inner child in us and helps us find the humor in the most simplistic form which is in literature. I believe this author is absolutely brilliant and everyone needs to read this book: kids, adults, teachers, parents, grandparents and any human being on the planet. It's a great way to cheer you up and distract you from the day-to-day drama of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment